• 教育动态
  • 师资招聘
  • 教研资料
  • 教案荟萃
  • 试题精选
  • 课件集锦
  • 导学论坛
  • 教学反思
  • 写作文档
  • 作文大全
  • 当前位置: 金洋娱乐网 > 教研资料 > 正文

    英语对话短文两人简单 [关于两人旅游英语对话精选]

    时间:2018-07-06来源:金洋娱乐网 本文已影响

      大家假期外出旅游,可以饱览祖国的锦绣河山,了解各地的民俗风情。小编整理了关于两人旅游英语对话,欢迎阅读!

      关于两人旅游英语对话一

      K:Oh, Evan! I'm sorry. You're soaked to the skin.

      凯西:哦,艾凡!我很抱歉。你全身都湿透了。

      E:So are you. We're lucky to find this old hut even as run-down as it is.

      艾凡:妳也是。这间老旧的小木屋虽然很破烂,但是能找到它我们也算很幸运了。

      K:It's leaking like mad, but it's better than nothing.

      凯西:虽然它漏水漏得很严重,但是总比没有的好。

      E:Uh-oh! Did you see that?

      艾凡:糟了!你看到了吗?

      K:How could I miss it? That bolt of lightning must have hit very near here.A huge crash of thunder follows.

      凯西:我怎么会看不到呢?那道闪电一定就打在这附近。一声巨雷随后响起。

      K:Aah! Oh, Evan, that was so close! I'm afraid.

      凯西:啊!哦,艾凡,这雷声好近啊!我好怕。

      E:Don't worry, Kathy. We'll be fine here.

      艾凡:凯西,不要担心。我们在这里会很安全的。

      Another flash.The storm must be coming our way.

      又一道闪电暴风雨一定是朝着我们的方向来的。

      Another huge crash of thunder, followed by another bolt of lightning and a falling tree.)

      又是一声响雷,接着又是一道闪电,一棵树木也应声倒地。

      K:Oh! Evan, we'll get killed here! What can we do?

      凯西:哦!艾凡,我们会死在这里的!怎么办呢?

      E:Stay calm, Kathy. These storms last only a few minutes.

      艾凡:保持镇静,凯西。这种暴风雨只持续几分钟而已。

      K:I'll never take another dark cloud for granted.

      凯西:我再也不会无视乌云的存在了。

      E:I guess Mother Nature has taught you a lesson today.

      艾凡:我想大自然今天给了你一次教训。

      K:I'll say! The next time I see clouds like these, I'll run for shelter.

      凯西:我同意!下次我看到像这样的乌云时,会赶快跑去找地方躲雨。

      关于两人旅游英语对话二

      K:Would you hand me my pocketbook, please, Evan?

      凯西:艾凡,麻烦你把我的钱包拿给我,好吗?

      E:Sure. Er, where is it?

      艾凡:没问题。呃,在哪儿?

      K:On the bed.

      凯西:在床上。

      E:No wonder I couldn't find it! It's buried under a mound of your clothes.

      艾凡:难怪我找不到!原来是埋在你一大堆衣服底下。

      K:OK, OK. I get the hint. I should hang up my clothes in the closet. You sound just like my mother.

      凯西:好啦,好啦。我听懂你的暗示了。我应该把我的衣服挂在衣橱里。你说话的语气就像我老妈。

      E:I just think you could be a little neater; that's all. Anyway, here's your pocketbook.

      艾凡:我只是认为你可以更有条理些,如此而已。不管怎样,这是你的钱包。

      K:I want to check through my things. We'll be going back to New York soon, and I want to make sure I've got everything.

      凯西:我想检查一下我的东西。我们马上就要回纽约了,我想确定每样东西都在。

      E:That's a good idea. I'll check my wallet, too.

      艾凡:主意不错。我也来检查我的皮夹子。

      K:Gee, it was here a few days ago.

      凯西:咦,它前几天还在这儿的。

      E:Is anything missing?

      艾凡:有东西不见了吗?

      K:I must have put it in something else.

      凯西:我一定把它放到别的东西里面去了。

      E:What's missing?

      艾凡:什么东西不见了?

      K:I can't find my passport!

      凯西:我找不到我的护照!

      E:Oh, no! This is really bad. What are we going to do?

      艾凡:哦,糟了!这下可惨了。我们要怎么办呢?

      K:Well, let's not panic. If it doesn't show up, we'll have to go to the American Embassy.

      凯西:嗯,咱们不要惊慌。如果找不到的话,就只好到美国大使馆去了。

      关于两人旅游英语对话三

      K:Ooh! This is the most beautiful building I've ever seen!

      凯西:哦!这是我所见过最漂亮的建筑物了!

      E:It is magnificent. It compares with other great buildings here in Europe.

      艾凡:真是宏伟壮丽,可以媲美欧洲其它伟大的建筑。

      K:All the paintings and decorations! The royal family really knew how to live it up.

      凯西:有那么多绘画和装饰品!皇室的的人可真懂得享受。

      E:Most royal families in Europe lived beyond our wildest dreams. Some still do.

      艾凡:以往大多数的欧洲皇室家族都过着超乎我们想象的奢侈生活。有些至今仍然如此。

      K:You mean like the House of Windsor?

      凯西:你的意思是像温莎王室过的生活吗?

      E:Yes. Queen Elizabeth II is the world's richest woman, after all.

      艾凡:是的。毕竟,伊莉莎白二世是全世界最有钱的女人。

      And I believe the Queen of the Netherlands is the world's second richest.

      而我相信荷兰女王是世界上第二有钱的女人。

      K:Imagine all that money!

      凯西:想象一下有那么多钱该有多爽!

      E:I prefer to imagine all that power.

      艾凡:我宁愿想象有那么大的权力该有多爽。

      K:Typical man!

      凯西:典型的男人!

      E:Anyway, let's go through some of the rooms here and pretend we'll be this rich some day.

      艾凡:不管怎样,咱们进去几个房间瞧瞧,假装将来有一天我们也会这么有钱吧。

      K:Yeah, right! It's fun to dream, though.

      凯西: 没错!梦想不失为一大乐事。

      I think in every girl's heart, there's a dream about being a princess.

      我认为在每个女孩心中都有个当公主的梦想。

      E:And in every man's heart there is a princess...

      艾凡:在每个男人心中也都有个公主…

      K:Oh, Evan! I didn't know you were so romantic!

      凯西:哦,艾凡!没想到你这么罗曼蒂克!

      
    看了“关于两人旅游英语对话”的人还看了:

    1.两人旅游英语对话精选

    2.二人旅游英语对话

    3.关于旅游的英文对话精选

    4.关于经典的两人英语对话

    5.旅游二人情景英语对话

    • 英语对话短文两人简单 [关于两人旅游英语对话精选] 相关文章: